top of page

Whatever You Need

Commercial Auto Insurance

Besides Personal Automobile Insurance, we also provide Commercial Automobile Insurance. For self-employed people, we can provide insurance to your vehicle. 

The most popular and eligible occupations we can insure are the following: 

  • Lunch Wagon/Food Truck                       

  • Any type of Contractor                            

    • Carpentry     

    • General        

    • Insulation     

    • Landscaping

    • Paving          

    • Plumbing     

    • Roofing         

    • Tile                

    • Welding        

  • Locksmith                                                 

  • Driving Schools                                        

  • Cleaning Services                                    

  • & over 1,000 more eligible occupations

bottom of page